- Favorite quote“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.” – C. S. Lewis
- What attracted you to Slalom?The people. Personally and professionally everyone surrounding you is there to help you not only succeed, but excel in achieving goals.
- ExperienceI spent 7 years developing and implementing digital content strategies for SeaWorld before joining Slalom’s technology enablement team.
- What makes a great consultant?Someone who can take a complex idea or need and break it down into simple, efficient, actionable steps that deliver a best in class solution.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?There is never a dull day.
- How did you end up with a career in consulting?I wanted a career that would always be full of fresh challenges and opportunities. In additional to being able to help others, I love that I learn something new from every project and person I meet.
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever gotten?Step outside your comfort zone; it’s the best way to grow and learn.
- What was your first job?In 5th grade I had a lucrative enterprise selling stickers I acquired in bulk to classmates… Unfortunately it was shut down by the school principle.
- I speak the following languages:English and a little Spanish.
- EducationBA from UCSD in Economics
- HobbiesBasketball, Hiking, Cars, Slow-pitch Softball, Cheesy 80’s Movies, Scuba diving