Client Service Lead
Client Service Lead
- What attracted you to Slalom?The positivity among the entire team I engaged with at Slalom convinced me that this was the right professional home for me! We’re bringing Slalom to Canada and that could feel daunting…..but not with this team. I am so excited about the amazing things we are going to accomplish together!
- ExperienceBig, bigger and biggest firm consulting. I was very ready to be truly part of something – right up to setting our vision and objectives for Slalom Canada and then achieving/(exceeding) them as a team.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?I love not really knowing what my day will entail when I get up in the morning. That said, I do know that I will be challenged intellectually every day, learn something new every day and (most importantly) that I will laugh uncontrollably at least once with my team every day.
- What was your first job?I did one (tough) summer as a tree planter in rural Alberta, Canada living in a bush camp. It was tough, physical work and my world consisted of 40 other planters (and 4 billion mosquitos) for four months. The next summer I was an investment banking intern on Bay Street in Toronto. In comparison, that was MUCH easier!
- HobbiesThis is an abbreviated list. I like WAY too many hobbies to fit into my busy life….. Hanging out with Dave and our two wild and crazy daughters (Alexa 5.5 and Malia 3.5 – you can’t forget the ½ years at this stage), running with my amazing Kleinburg Runners crew, relaxing at our family cottage in Muskoka, Ontario and watching my kids learn new things and engage in new experiences.
- My first impressions of SlalomThis is truly a culture of “the whole is greater than the sum of its parts”. There is such a sense of pride and personal accountability at Slalom that translates into everyone’s willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve success. I feel that every day as we launch Slalom Canada. I have not felt an aggregated team approach to this extent before and I think it makes this place very special.