- Favorite quote“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”
- What attracted you to Slalom?I joined Slalom for the local model and #imwithslalom because of the people and the leadership.
- ExperienceOver 15 years of customer engagement experience in the management consulting industry and has been on client engagements throughout North America and Asia Pacific. She is experienced in helping her clients develop CRM strategy, Service, Sales, Marketing business process improvements, XRM development, configuration and customization of CRM applications.
- What makes a great consultant?Doing what is right, always.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?The opportunity to make a difference for the client and in the community.
- How did you end up with a career in consulting?University dean hired a group of us before graduation to join her consulting company.
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever gotten?Love your future.
- What was your first job?At a consulting company where they sent me to Belgium for 9 months.
- I have lived/worked in the following cities:Los Angeles, San Clemente, Irvine, Carlsbad, New York, New Jersey, Manila, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Kuala Lumpur, Leuven, Richmond, VA
- EducationBS in Computer Science, De La Salle University
- HobbiesPhotography, travel, shopping