“Life's too short.”
Analyst/Consultant with experience managing projects of varied size and scope in finance, information technology, operations, and SAP. Completed a two year, rotational leadership development program and Six Sigma Black Belt certified. Majority of experience in Aerospace/Defense industry, but have also worked in High-Tech and Telecommunications industries. Project experience includes eliciting and documenting requirements, testing, defining information architecture, user experience and process improvement.
- What industries would you say you know well?Software & Telecom
- I have lived/worked in the following citiesBoston, MA; Melbourne, Australia; Denver, CO; and Seattle, WA
- As an adult, I have won or been honored with the following awards:Excellence in IT Award at Raytheon, Mogul Award
- What could you teach someone that most people don't know how to do?Two-step and line dance
- Three things that many people don't know about meI have 2 tattoos; I have been scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef; and I would love to be a musician.