- Favorite quote“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- ExperienceMy consulting career began after I received my MBA from The University of Texas at Austin. I joined PricewaterhouseCoopers in Denver in their IT Strategy practice, worked for IBM Global Services (after they acquired PricewaterhouseCoopers) in their Business Transformation Outsourcing group, moved to Point B for Project Leadership, then to Infinitive in Washington D.C. for Business Transformation, and finally to Slalom here in San Diego in their Delivery Leadership practice.
- What makes a great consultant?A great consultant continually asks questions, constantly striving to fully understand and address the client’s needs.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?The challenge of a new client and project.
- What was your first job?Grocery bagger at Safeway.
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as...a Realtor in Northern Virginia.
- I have lived/worked in the following cities:Great Falls VA, Reston VA, Washington DC, Austin TX, Denver CO, San Diego CA
- EducationBBA in Finance from James Madison University, MBA in Information Management from The University of Texas at Austin
- CharitiesRottieAid Rottweiler Rescue, The Wild Animal Sanctuary (Colorado)
- HobbiesFostering rottweilers, martial arts, wine and I have a borderline obsession with Tottenham Hotspur Football Club – Come on You Spurs!