- Favorite quote“Be prepared and be honest.” – John Wooden
- What attracted you to Slalom?I actually partnered with Slalom while at previous job working for a non-profit organization. You could tell a lot about a company through their corporate responsibility programs and non-profit relationships. In my role, I worked with over 100 companies in the Seattle area, and Slalom definitely shone above the rest. It was easy to tell they genuinely cared about their people and were invested in their community.
- ExperienceI recently graduated college with a degree in Business Leadership and no idea of what I wanted to do in life. I ended up with my first real job at the Seattle Mariners and since then have worked in non-profit development, public relations and marketing, just never finding a great fit. I had the amazing opportunity to join Slalom through the Analyst Program and it was the perfect way to use my work experience and transition into the world of consulting. I finally feel like I’ve found my career.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?Honestly? The people. Not only do I get to work with incredibly smart and talented peers, I also get the chance to help amazing clients in the top companies in Seattle.
- Three things that many people don't know about me:I didn’t own a pair of heels until I was in college, I’ve visited more countries than U.S. States, and I have summited Mount Rainier.
- What was your first job?I worked as a judge’s assistant for Obedience dog shows. I would escort dogs into the ring, set jump heights and hide objects to be retrieved. I would always sneak extra treats to the Golden Retrievers.
- HobbiesEating delicious food with friends, beating my husband at golf, watching football (Go Hawks!) and enjoying life to the fullest.