- Favorite quote“Every new journey begins with the first step.”
- What attracted you to Slalom?The people
- ExperienceConsulting, Crowe Horwath
- What makes a great consultant?A great consultant is someone who can find simple solutions for complex challenges, adapt to changing landscapes, and never settle.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?The favorite part of my job is seeing my clients succeed.
- How did you end up with a career in consulting?I don’t shy away from challenging paths – I live for them. It was this reason I chose an Engineering degree from a top Engineering School. While studying Chemical and ultimately Industrial Engineering, I realized what I loved most about Engineering was the problem solving. I enjoyed looking onto a problem, having that first thought of the unknown knowing the best feeling will be looking back at the journey and recognizing the outcome. In consulting, I get to do this over and over again.
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever gotten?The best piece of advice I’ve ever gotten was to never let a title hold you back from being a leader.
- What was your first job?Walgreens Cosmetician
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as...a theater camp counselor.
- I have lived/worked in the following cities:Indianapolis, Chicago
- EducationIndustrial Engineering, Purdue University
- HobbiesRunning, Travel, Music, Theater