- What attracted you to Slalom?The idea of being entirely surrounded at all times by actual, authentic, perma-smiles. That and the opportunity to work on great projects with even greater people.
- What was your first job?Magician at kids’ parties
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked asJuggler, tightrope walker, acrobat, and circus coach
- I have lived/worked in the following citiesToronto, Oakville, Mississauga, Basingstoke (UK), Wiesbaden (DE), Kuujjuaq (QC), Waterford, Waterloo, London (ON)
- I speak the following languagesEnglish; French (ok well, “speak” is a strong word… I have Ontario public school edition French. Par conséquent, un très petit peu); Cantonese (well, so far just enough to tell you how many siblings I have and what day it is, but getting better every week!)
- HobbiesCamping with my awesome wife and three young children, random acts of circus… teaching, performing, soccer