- How did you end up with a career in consulting?Curiosity and an inclination to "fix things". I kept working myself out of a job and realized I had a consultant's mindset.
- What was your first job?Working for my mom at the age of 15 in a U.S. Army logistics unit in Germany. I helped track Army vehicles across Europe!
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as...A riflery instructor
- I have lived/worked in the following cities:Zweibrucken, Germany; Alconbury Weston, England; Attleborough, England; Johannesburg, South Africa, Mountain View, CA; Austin, TX; Dayton, OH, Salt Lake City, UT; Clovis, New Mexico; Biloxi, MS; Lake Hubert, MN and Seattle, WA.
- EducationBA - University of Texas at Austin; MPA - Daniel Evans School of Public Policy and Governance, University of Washington