- Favorite quote“Boards don’t hit back.” — Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon
- What attracted you to Slalom?I saw a company atmosphere that not only let people be themselves, but allowed and encouraged individuals to grow.
- What makes a great consultant?A good consultant is told to find the best solution for a system and is handed a paper triangle with the three points: Technology, Information and People. Weighing the requirements, variables and constraints, he or she then chooses an optimal point within the triangle. A great consultant is given the same triangle, and folds the corners in so they all meet in the middle. It’s not a perfect analogy, but great consultants are adaptive thinkers who recognize when a system can be changed for the benefit of a solution.
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as...I worked a couple of fleeting stints on the ovens at the Evergreen State Fair Spud Shack. In my time, I could churn out 800 baked potatoes daily, all whilst finding renewed depth in the concept of ‘hot potato.’
- EducationBS in Informatics from the University of Washington, 2014
- HobbiesSoccer, Ultimate Frisbee, finding new ways to amuse myself.