- What attracted you to Slalom?I joined the company to build the Slalom Delivery Network (SDN). It provides an end-to-end capability to compliment Slalom Consulting’s innovating offerings, as well as an alternative to offshore development by supporting clients across the country through a regional delivery center model. By locating centers regionally and close to major universities, SDN is able to recruit the brightest technologists and provide them with the opportunity to work on the latest technology for industry-leading clients.
- Cloud expertiseAs a leader on Slalom’s National Technology Delivery team, I regularly talk with clients throughout the country on where and how cloud technology can help their business. Conversations range from the financial and TCO impacts of cloud strategy to cloud provider selection, changes in IT operational rhythms on the cloud, or approaches to migrating infrastructure and software to the cloud. I’ve enjoyed helping customers realize benefits from compute and storage virtualization since 1996.
- ExperienceI have 16 years of applied professional services delivery and management experience, including a 10-year background in end-to-end project ownership of enterprise-class delivery responsibility and 6 years as a software engineering leader. I have deep experience shaping, estimating, solution architecting, and delivering scaled technology outcomes with cross-disciplinary teams in multiple geographies.
- EducationSeattle Pacific University, BA, Business Administration, 2000; BA, Computer Science, 2000
- HobbiesI love snowboarding, hiking, boating, and camping—especially when I get to visit my home state of Alaska.