- Favorite quote“Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.”—Mahatma Gandhi
- What attracted you to Slalom?There were several factors that attracted me to Slalom, including great feedback from former colleagues that had joined the firm, the company’s track record of success and the local consulting model. However, the one thing that brought me on board was the genuine passion that the team had for their work and, most importantly, towards the firm itself.
- ExperienceI was born and raised in the Big 4 technology consulting world, took a break to (unsuccessfully) search for “work-life balance” in industry and found my happy medium at Slalom in 2012.
- I can teach someone...How to adequately ballroom dance in a social situation. If you search hard enough, there are some remnants of my past life littered on YouTube!
- HobbiesEating and cooking great food! Most of my best memories involve a great meals!
- EducationUniversity of Southern California (Trojans!)
- I have lived in:I was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada (pre-mega resort and crazy suburban sprawl era). I’ve been in Southern California for over ten years now, so unfortunately I can’t give you very many good travel recommendations for my hometown…