- Favorite Quote:Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ~ Mark Twain
- What is your role at Slalom?General Manager, Houston
- Experience?18 years with Accenture (Andersen Consulting) in Oil & Gas. I started with Andersen Consulting in May 1996 about 48 hours after graduating from Texas A&M.
- What was your first job?Mowing lawns in my neighborhood from 12 to 14. At the age of 14, I got a "real" job working for my Dad at the Kroger store he managed and I worked at Kroger through High School and College until I started with Andersen Consulting in 1996.
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as…a Butcher - I still enjoy it!
- I have lived/worked in the following cities…I've always lived in Houston but have worked all over the world: LA, Beautiful Bakersfield California, Dallas, Durango CO, Jackson WY, Calgary, London, Amsterdam and The Hague, Paris, Kuala Lumpur, Beijing and Bangalore India. I traveled 200k miles last year and if I don't see an airport for the next decade I will be a happy boy.
- I speak following languages…English, most of the time.
- Charities, causes, or institutions I currently do/plan to support in the future…Have always supported MS, and I enjoy doing charity Runs, Rides and other events. I am on the board of Covenant House Texas which supports Houston's homeless youth. My wife and I spend most of our free time running our three children Anna Beth (12), Kara (12) and Alec (9) to all their various activities!