- What attracted you to Slalom?The reputation they’ve built through trusting client relationships and innovative thinking. I wanted to be a part of a company that truly cares about their clients’ success and stays ahead of the curve to get them there.
- ExperienceBrand and digital strategy, content strategy, user experience and information architecture.
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever gotten?Always be listening. You get more out of every interaction when you listen.
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as...A Spanish payphone operator. When I was 16. I only had 2 years of Spanish at that point, so not sure I was the best candidate, but…
- CharitiesI have been a longtime volunteer, supporter and donor for an organization called Friends of the Children that provides long-term mentoring for the city’s most vulnerable and at-risk youth – from the time they are in kindergarten until they graduate high school - with paid, professional mentors. I love this organization because what they do works – they have a 97% success rate for graduating kids from high school, getting them on to secondary education opportunities, and avoiding teen pregnancy and the criminal justice system.