General Manager, Delivery Excellence
“Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't.”
Jila Javdani is an accomplished organizational and project leader with over 11 years in leadership positions. Jila’s experience ranges from structuring and leading software development efforts to managing operational teams, To guiding and directing business initiatives. Jila is well-versed in the software development life cycle and technology operations with successful positions spanning both ends of the spectrum.
Jila began her career at Accenture where she focused her efforts in the Communications and High Tech industries helping such clients as Microsoft, AT&T Wireless, TelNor Mobile and Expedia. Her work surrounded many back office initiatives in the billing, Volume licensing, And M&A space. Her career continued at Expedia holding such positions as Director – Production Services, Director – IT Services, And Director – PMO & Portfolio Management.
Jila has been with Slalom Consulting since April 2007. During that time, She has worked closely with clients from varying industries supporting both the client’s initiatives as well as the consultants collaborating with our clients to deliver business value.
- Work styleI strive to gain a full understanding of my clients' environment, people, and goals, and then approach opportunities and challenges in a forward-thinking, direct, and reflective way.
- What makes Slalom great?Slalom has a passion for our clients and our consultants that enables both to succeed. We foster a collaborative and nimble culture—allowing for a richer client and consultant experience and meaningful results.
- ExperienceI have 17 years of consulting experience spanning high-tech, travel, telecommunications, financial services, retail, and not-for-profit industries.
- HobbiesSpending time with family, baseball, being outdoors
- Three things that many people don't know about me:My extended family includes people born in 6 countries; I can do (or maybe used to be able to) a figure skating double toe loop; I was a track champion in sixth grade