“I used to think I was indecisive… but now I'm not sure.”
Bringing the best of the West to the East - a little Seattle in Connecticut is a good thing!
- Work styleLeaders surround themselves with the best and foster and encourage creative thinking and constructive debate. This is how you consistently achieve results that are greater than the sum of the individual parts. Slalom Consulting's Hartford office has a relentless focus on doing what's right for our clients, and our consultants breed a culture of winning and a passion to help achieve business objectives in a very personal way.
- What attracted you to Slalom?First, the core values and seeing them expressed on a daily basis as a Slalom client before experiencing the culture firsthand as a member of the team. Second, the people—simply the best to work with and spend time with outside of work.
- ExperiencePrior to joining Slalom, I held positions at Accenture, and IT and business leadership positions at Life and Annuity and Property & Casualty Insurance.
- EducationI earned a BA in Management & Information Systems from the University of Massachusetts.
- CharitiesRed Cross
- My first car was:1970's VW Rabbit - Diesel, color - "Burnt Sunset"
- What could you teach someone that most people don't know how to do?How to personally gain from having an alcohol named after you