Practice Area Lead
Practice Area Lead
- Favorite quote“One can read all one wants, and spend eternities in front of a blackboard with a tutor, but one is not going to learn to swim until one gets in the water.” – David Mamet
- What attracted you to Slalom?When you play golf, you always play your best when you’re playing with someone that has a low handicap. That is what Slalom has been for my career. The people at Slalom bring out the best in your work. You have to come with your “A-Game” just to keep up!
- What’s your favorite part of your job?I’m excited every day to come work with my peers at Slalom. The caliber of people at Slalom and the unabashed excitement for problem solving they all have is unparalleled. Slalom has taught me you cannot put a price on truly enjoying the time you spend at work with your peers.
- How did you end up with a career in consulting?My first job out of college was with a small consulting firm in Bellevue, WA. Before starting that job I had almost no idea what a consultant was, or what they did. It didn’t take long to learn to love the dynamic nature of the consulting; no two days are alike, and you are constantly challenged by unique problems and projects. As a consultant, I’ve never spent the day “watching the clock” waiting for the day to end. Just like Russell Wilson, in a consultant’s life there is #NoTimeForSleep
- What was your first job?In high school, I spent my summers working as a laborer on a construction site, stacking plywood, sweeping streets, and picking up scraps of lumber.
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as...a part-time campus-security guard when I was in college. I only picked it because it was the highest paying on-campus job.
- EducationBachelors of Science, Business Administration, Western Washington University