- Favorite quote“Remember that ‘ASAP’ is not a deadline!”–Project Manager, Anonymous
- What attracted you to Slalom?My wife & I had been debating whether to relocate to San Francisco, having outgrown our 1-bedroom apt. in Brooklyn. After speaking with the intrepid people at Slalom, seeing the entrepreneurial culture, and the opportunity to shape impactful work in short order, I trusted my senses and made the leap. Spoiler alert: My senses were right.
- ExperienceOver 12 years of rich consulting experience specializing in complex program and project management, partnering with clients to establish, track and execute strategic initiatives. Broad expertise in both traditional IT project delivery and digital marketing campaigns, with a background that spans system implementation, strategic roadmaps, business process design and standing up program offices. Social media evangelist who maintains a Klout score in the high 50s, mainly by sharing photos of his super-cute daughter and dog to nearly a dozen social media platforms. Previously worked at Carlisle & Gallagher Consulting Group, EMC Consulting and Accenture, all in New York.
- ExpertiseProgram & Project Management, Executive Communications, Social Media Strategy, Digital Marketing, Client Relationships, IT Strategy and Transformation, Business Process Design and Implementation
- What was your first job?Jr. Counselor at Blue Rill Day Camp (Rockland County, NY)
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as…DJ on a college radio station
- EducationCornell University
- I have lived/worked in the following cities…New York, Brooklyn, Ithaca, San Francisco
- …and my favorite one is…New York (of course!)
- CharitiesBrooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy
- HobbiesPlaying the ‘daddy’ role, wine, travel, small business ambassador