- What attracted you to Slalom?I love consulting and the challenge of learning about a new project. Helping clients is invigorating. Slalom's local model also gives me the flexibility to have a life in Chicago. Since I don’t need to travel for work, I can spend time more with family and friends, enjoy a yoga class, or take a bike ride along the lakefront—whatever I want to do.
- ExperiencePrior to joining Slalom, I held positions at Accenture, HELP USA, eCapital Advisors, and Infor Global Solutions.
- ExpertiseOrganizational Effectiveness, including: Change Management, Leadership Alignment and Sponsorship, Communications, Learning and Development, and Team Effectiveness. Certifications: Prosci Change Management
- EducationI earned two degrees from Drury University—a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration in 1998 and a Masters in Business Administration in 2005.
- CharitiesAmericorps VISTA (Volunteers In Service To America), annual Chicago Cares Serve-a-thon volunteer , Perspective Charter School volunteer
- HobbiesTraveling, wine, food, reading
- MusicThe Beatles