- Personal mantra“Stay hungry. Stay foolish.”
- What attracted you to Slalom?Once I saw the people, the culture, and the work all living in harmony, I was hooked – I knew that Slalom was the ideal place to challenge myself and grow both professionally and personally in the process.
- ExperienceCRM Consultant at Slalom, Consultant at Exeter Group
- What was your first job?Designing websites for family and friends (http://creativeartefacts.com)
- What are the best pieces of professional advice you’ve ever gotten?Never underestimate yourself and always be learning.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?That moment when I demo a functionality to the client and I get an audible “wow”.
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as…Construction Worker in Georgia for an entire summer.
- I speak the following languages…English, French, German, Spanish
- EducationB.Sc from Brown University in Applied Mathematics & Economics
- CertificationsSalesforce Force.com Developer, Analytics Cloud Brown Belt, Sales and Service Cloud Consultant, Advanced Administrator, Oracle Policy Automation Implementation Specialist
- Executive SummaryI like to build furniture (most recently, a bed frame), bike to little-known yet awesome locations (such as Mystic Lake), and provide friends with unprompted cell phone advice (iPhone 6 anyone?). I grew up in France until college, have very strong feelings on the quality of French cuisine in our state, and will sometimes cook just to prove to myself that I can make treats better than local cafes or restaurants.