- Favorite quote“There is never a wrong time to do the right thing.”
- What attracted you to Slalom?Initially, I was attracted to Slalom because of its solid reputation with companies in Atlanta, plus its no-travel policy. My attraction to Slalom increases each day as I engage with amazing, intelligent and creative people, contribute to identifying solutions to the unique challenges each day with our clients, and witness demonstrations of our incredible culture caring, respect and determination.
- ExperiencePrior to Slalom, I was a consultant with two boutique firms focused upon requirements elicitation and definition. I have also held corporate positions in the business, process and technical analysis space.
- ExpertiseRequirements Visualization, User Centered Design, and Business Analysis
- EducationBachelors of Business Administration from Troy University, Troy, Alabama
- CharitiesLost-n-Found Youth (Atlanta, GA), Atlanta Community Food Bank (Atlanta, GA), Lynchburg Humane Society (Lynchburg, VA)
- HobbiesLearning to fly an airplane, amateur architecture and design activities, travel near and far.