- Work styleHaving fun with my clients and teams is very important to me. I think that creating a fun environment where small details are celebrated greases the skids during times when a project is stressful and demanding. It's important to remember that we're all human. Whether I'm meeting with an executive or a new team member, treating everyone with respect and politeness goes a long way to earning confidence and support.
- What makes Slalom great?The consultants, hands down. We would not have so much success with our clients if we did not have amazing people in front of them every day. The ideas and creative solutions that our consultants deliver keeps Slalom as the trusted advisor for many leaders in the Seattle business community.
- ExperienceI spent two years in the software-as-a-service (SAAS) industry in supply chain management, and then five years at Accenture. I've now been with Slalom Consulting for eight years.
- EducationI have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Leadership from the University of Puget Sound.
- CharitiesTour de Cure for the American Diabetes Association.
- HobbiesCycling, skiing, home improvement, cars.