- What attracted you to Slalom?The people
- ExperienceNike, Strategic Planning Director, Category Leadership, 2013-2014
Nike, Planning and Operations Director, Technology Infrastructure Services & Supply Chain, 2012-2013
Booz Allen Hamilton, 2005-12
US Department of Education, Chief of Staff, 2003-05
The White House Fellows Program, 2002-03
The White House, 1999-02
I joined Slalom in October, after first meeting the firm when I was with Nike, most recently as a Strategic Planning Director for the Categories, and before that with Technology Infrastructure and Supply Chain as a Planning and Operations Director. Prior to Nike, I worked with various private and public sector clients through Booz Allen Hamilton, I focused in strategic planning, organizational development, project management as well as change management for domestic and international clients. Prior to consulting days, I served in the west wing of the White House as well as Chief of Staff at the US Department of Education in Washington, DC.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?Helping others
- How did you end up with a career in consulting?I learned about opportunities to work on the international level to solve complex problems, related to education and technology, coming out of the US Department of Education as a Chief of Staff.
- What was your first job?Cleaning service for 3rd generation family owned business in 3rd grade
- I have lived/worked in the following cities...Abu Dhabi, Cairo, Paris, Mons, London, Munich, Hamburg, Prague, Geneva, Bahrain, San Pedro, Washington, DC, Portland, Boise, Ontario