- Favorite quote“Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
- What attracted you to Slalom?The people and the caring environment that surrounded me the second I walked in.
- ExperienceI was previously a recruiter at a small contracting firm and then at Amazon recruiting for Kindle Fire, before joining Slalom as a Talent Acquisition Analyst.
- What makes a great consultant?Someone who has the passion to find a quality solution to an issue, while genuinely caring and bringing their skills to the table before, during, and after the process.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?Placing consultants into a role that will be life changing for them and working alongside extremely talented and intelligent individuals everyday.
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever gotten?“You can do anything you want to do – don’t give up.”
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as...A full-time bartender in a small college town back home.
- I have lived/worked in the following cities:Seattle, WA and now Orange County, CA
- HobbiesAnything active, trying new restaurants, working out, reading, hanging out on the beach.