- What attracted you to Slalom?Slalom rewards hard work and integrity, as well as strongly encourages women in leadership. They have a saying, “Love your future.” At first I was skeptical, but they really deliver on their promise with a fair approach to promotions, excellent managers and a ton of resources and opportunities that show that people come first.
- ExperienceI have a background in electronic art and business. I’ve been a digital product manager and marketer since the early 2000s – primarily in startups working on projects enhancing the customer experience.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?The variety. The writer of Ten Types of Innovation, Larry Keeley says, “Innovations don’t have to be new to the world—only to a market or industry.” Working across industries and projects allows me to see opportunities that may be otherwise hidden to a business.
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as...An intern on the first Final Destination film shot in Vancouver, BC.
- EducationI’m a permanent student. I studied electronic art at Carnegie Mellon University (BFA) and business (MBA) at San Francisco State University. I have a certificate of completion from General Assembly’s 8-week User Experience Design Immersive, a certification in scrum product ownership, and I take front-end web development classes at Academy of Art University.