- Favorite quote“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
- What attracted you to Slalom?The people and my love for consulting.
- ExperienceBusiness Process Improvement Consultant
Manager of Corporate Strategy
Manager of Customer Experience
- What’s your favorite part of your job?Knowing that what I’m doing is truly making a difference.
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever gotten?Trust in the process.
- What was your first job?My first job was as a Floral Technician. I planted Lilly and Tulip bulbs in a greenhouse during the summers while I was in high school.
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as...a pizza chef at a late night pizza parlour, spinning pizza pies over my head.
- I have lived/worked in the following cities:St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Las Vegas, NV
- I speak the following languages:English, French, and some Spanish
- EducationB.Comm from McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- HobbiesGolf, Hockey, Basketball, Riding, Running, Hiking, Cooking, Crossword Puzzles