Client Service Partner
Client Service Partner
- Favorite quote“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.”—Goethe
- What attracted you to Slalom?Hands down, the people. And they keep me coming back every day. I’m surrounded by people who continue to up my game—who challenge me as a consultant, a leader, and a human being. I’m proud to call many of my colleagues friends. I was also really drawn to the energy of this place—it’s contagious.
- ExperienceI’ve been at Slalom for six years and I’ve truly “grown up” in the organization and I love that! I’m the poster child for the Career Development Framework—I was a founding member of our OE practice, a leader in our delivery leadership practice, and now a leader in retail, focused on client service. Prior to Slalom I was in the supply chain practice at Accenture and have worked in-industry at Gap Inc.
- What makes a great consultant?Curiosity, tenacity, creativity, humility, people-skills, heart.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?I continue to learn and grow and the job. Consulting presents new challenges every day, and we’re working to help our clients to stay in front of their customers, to stay innovative, to be disruptive …
- How did you end up with a career in consulting?I’m an English major, so business and technology consulting might seem like a bit of a stretch, but I’ve always been really curious and interested in solving complex problems, and I’ve always had a knack for building strong relationships. I ended up in consulting through a series of conversations with really smart people I admired in college who positioned consulting as a line of work that allowed me to get paid to solve problems. I was hooked.
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever gotten?Be good to people.
- What was your first job?T-ball coach
- I have lived/worked in the following cities:Fresno, San Francisco, Palo Alto/Stanford, Los Angeles, Madrid, London (Oxford)
- I speak the following languages:English, Spanish
- EducationStanford, Oxford
- CharitiesJunior League of San Francisco, City of Dreams, Women’s Leadership Network
- HobbiesI’m a perpetual tourist and I love to explore all the Bay area has to offer, from checking out a new restaurant or bar to navigating a new running route, wine tasting in Napa or running the Lyon Street stairs. I love to be outdoors—running (marathons), biking, swimming, hiking, etc. I try to get at least one passport stamp each year; I write and read as much as possible (English major in me!), I love to cook, and I’m a big fan of a big red wine.