- What attracted you to Slalom?I wanted to be a part of a growing company that is both a great place to work and a place I can grow my career.
When I checked my LinkedIn profile I found that there were 15 people that I had previously worked with and had a great deal of respect for the quality of their work so I decided to start meeting with these folks and find out what the story was on Slalom.
Soon I was introduced to Sharon Lynch and after talking over coffee, the rest was history!
- What was your first job?My first professional job was 8 years as an Electrical Engineer at Honeywell Aerospace building automated test stations for accelerometers.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?As a QA Lead, what I most enjoy about my job are the opportunities I get to mentor other QAs in software testing and quality analysis, both formally and through daily “teachable moments.”
- What makes a great consultant?Being energized by learning new things and seeing our clients’ challenges not as simply problems to fix or obstacles to avoid, but opportunities to add value by asserting ourselves and driving innovation.
- EducationGraduated from Seattle Pacific University in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- CharitiesHave volunteered in various capacities with Hope Worldwide.