- Favorite quote“Never give up.”
- What attracted you to Slalom?The mix of great consultants and great delivery in a comprehensive package.
- ExperienceTechnology, innovation, and problem solving: from writing software to launching and leading a technology business. Recent focus in social compliance and enterprise data warehouses.
- What makes a great consultant?A great consultant is focused on helping do what is best for the client – including a willingness to sacrifice personally.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?Helping solve problems and implement solutions that were previously deemed impossible.
- How did you end up with a career in consulting?I always loved learning, teaching and solving problems, and consulting has given me the opportunity to do these.
- I speak the following languages:Portuguese – I have had to learn so I can communicate and develop relationships with my wife’s family in Brasil.
- EducationMathematics and Computer Programming
- HobbiesI love learning and active hobbies. I am learning to play the ukulele and to surf and skim. I love all that Los Angeles has to offer: the surfing, swimming, cycling, and just relaxing at the beach, the mountains for hiking, camping and snowboarding, and all the national and state parks nearby for experiencing the diverse wonders of nature.