- Favorite quote“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.”—Mark Twain
- What brought you to Slalom?• The people: passion, intellect, teaming, and integrity
• The approach to clients and our people through the company's commitment to its culture
• The opportunity: for our company growth and to work on some of the best business and technology projects across a vast client base that is yet untapped
- HistoryI’m a native of South Dakota, but have attended college and have lived in MN since 1986—with the exception of tenure in Michigan in the middle.
- ExperienceI joined Slalom after a 23-year tenure at Accenture, where I worked in the products, resources, government, communications, and high tech industries.
- EducationSt. John's University—Collegeville, MN
- FamilyMy wife, Kris, and I have three daughters—Grace, Allie, and Olivia.
- Hobbies/charitiesBiking, golf, cooking. We are actively involved in the United Way of MSP, as well as our church and school.