- Favorite quote“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” (Slalom consultants always go for “that little extra”)
- What attracted you to Slalom?I was amazed by the people I met when I was recruited—the shared sense of purpose, the entrepreneurial spirit, and the “can do” culture. The opportunity to be a part of building a new kind of consulting firm has kept me here and I’ve made lifelong friends along the way—now that is extraordinary.
- ExperienceMy journey to Slalom began as a lifeguard, and has included a few large consulting firms, a life-changing assignment in Sydney, Australia, and a few million miles of air travel—all of which brought me to the “Best Consulting Firm on the Planet.” I could not be happier!
- I can teach someone...Yoga head stands and forearm stands
- HobbiesYoga, travel, running, food, and wine.
- NoteworthyI lead Slalom’s LGBT outreach and diversity efforts and the GLASS employee resource groups.