- ExpertiseStrategy & Operations, Organizational Effectiveness, Supply Chain, Agile, Lean, Six Sigma
- ExperienceRob is an accomplished Supply Chain/Organizational Efficiency practitioner with 15 + years of operational experience helping businesses achieve optimal efficiencies. Rob has solid experience with business process design, transforming under-performing situations into a much more efficient “target state.” He specializes in using a metric driven approach to measure iterative process changes which drive improvements by making things, faster, better, cheaper.
- Favorite quote“Joel, let me tell you something. Every now and then, say ‘What the heck.’ ‘What the heck’ gives you freedom. Freedom brings opportunity, opportunity makes your future…”—Risky Business
- Why Slalom?The opportunity to be involved in a variety of really cool projects that make a difference with our clients!
- HobbiesLove photography, golf, playing poker, and wine tasting (not necessarily in that order)