- Favorite quote“To be tired of London is to be tired of life.”—Samuel Johnson
- What attracted you to Slalom?As soon as I met the people it was a no brainer!
- What was your first job?Football Coach
- I have lived/worked in the following cities…I have been a Londoner my entire life, with a brief spell in Paris learning French, and 6 months coaching football and swimming in Phuket.
- EducationMy mother tells me I took Football and Bar Studies, I say I did International Relations at the London School of Economics.
- HobbiesI will try any sport, but play football and cricket mainly. I love to cook and eat out as well.
- NoteworthyCurrently the undefeated and undisputed Jenga Champion at Slalom London.