- Work styleGreat leaders empower, inspire, encourage, listen, and lead. I believe knowledge is power and we should always seek to understand more.
- What attracted you to Slalom?Slalom Consulting is a great and growing company with tremendous culture. The opportunity offered me a unique opportunity to bring my passions together in my home city. Those passions include family, community, consulting, leadership, technology and not-for-profit organizations. Being a part of a community and helping the leaders in their industries be more successful through technology and business initiatives is really exciting. As the GM for Slalom Boston, I not only have the opportunity to experience this directly, I have the opportunity to provide it to other local leaders.
- ExperiencePrior to joining Slalom, I spent 19 years at Accenture in business launch, client service, community lead, and global leadership roles.
- EducationI earned a Bachelor of Science in Management at the A. B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University.
- CharitiesDana-Farber Leadership Council (co-chair), Junior Achievement of Northern New England (executive board)