- ExperienceI started my career as an industrial engineer, transitioned to project/program management and have ended up in technology consulting. I’ve worked domestically and internationally across a wide variety of business functional areas in various industries including; semiconductor, gaming, furniture and construction equipment.
- What makes a great consultant?Willingness to jump right in to something new.
- Favorite quote“I haven’t been everywhere but it’s on my list.”
- EducationI have earned a Master of Science in Engineering Management from the University of Colorado and a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from Iowa State University.
- I have lived/worked in the following cities...Lawrence (KS), Colorado Springs, Ames (IA), Heerbrugg (Switzerland), Boise, Milan and Seattle
- HobbiesI love travelling internationally (30 countries on 4 continents and counting), photography (check out my website at samstrickler.com) and watching meaningless NBA basketball games.
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked asA funeral home groundskeeper for a summer (I had/got to gas up the hearse!)