Client Service Partner
Client Service Partner
- Favorite quote“When we strive to become better, everything around us becomes better, too.” —Paulo Coelho
- What attracted you to Slalom?When I interviewed with Slalom, I had a gut feeling this was the right place for me. I loved the idea that I could get back to my consulting roots, work with incredible people, and stay connected to my local community.
- ExperienceAs a Client Service Partner and Healthcare Lead for Slalom, I work with our top payer, provider, and association clients in Chicago. Prior to Slalom, I held management positions at the American Medical Association and Health Care Service Corporation, starting my career in the Technology Integration Practice at Deloitte.
I also serve on the board for the Greater Chicago Chapter of the Health Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS). Throughout my career, my focus has always been on applying my business and technology experience to help healthcare industry leaders drive enterprise performance, accelerate innovation, and enhance the customer experience.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?One of the things I love about Slalom is being surrounded by people who share my passion. It’s extremely gratifying and inspiring when we implement technology, strategy, and process changes and see the real difference it makes for clients—whether its business value, clinical outcomes, or both!
One of the great aspects of my job is the opportunity to partner with clients to share these great stories at local and national conventions and other events, including the annual HIMSS conference, so others in the healthcare industry can benefit from our experiences and lessons learned.
- EducationBA in Policy Studies, Maxwell School of Public Affairs, Syracuse University
BA in Public Relations, Newhouse School of Public Communications, Syracuse University
- How did you end up with a career in consulting?My life has been spent trying to make things better; helping people and solving problems are what make me tick. When I was in college, I didn’t even know what consulting was but the head of the Public Affairs department pushed me to interview with a consulting company because he thought it would be a great fit for me, and the rest is history. I left consulting to get off the road and very much enjoyed my time working in industry, but I was compelled to come back to consulting because I am a consultant at heart.
- I have lived/worked in the following cities:Chicago, IL; Washington, D.C.; Madison, WI; Harrisburg, PA; Saginaw, MI; Syracuse, NY