- What attracted you to Slalom?The opportunity to work on much larger projects, to be able to consult but without travelling, and the chance to build a new market in Austin.
- Experience:Solution Principal, SVP of Engineering, VP of Engineering, Director of Engineering, and Senior Architect.
- Expertise:Talent Acquisition, Team Building, Business Development, Org. Effectiveness
- What's the best piece of advice you've ever gotten?To trust my instincts.
- What was your first job?I cleaned a picture framing gallery every Saturday when I was 14.
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as:One summer during college I worked on a production line at a hazardous chemicals bottling plant.
- I have lived/worked in the following cities:San Francisco, New York, Kansas City, Austin, Italy, and Westcliffe, CO