- Favorite quote“It’s not failure, but low aim is crime.” – James Russell Lowell
- What attracted you to Slalom?I had a couple of friends working at Slalom, they always talked about how awesome it is. Couple of years later I joined the company and am very happy with the decision I made. What makes it so awesome, I think is that it is very transparent. You always know what direction the company is going. Leadership is always open to questions and suggestions.
- ExperienceI have been working as a Microsoft technology consultant for over 10 yrs.
- What makes a great consultant?When you are hired as a consultant you have to deliver the best possible solution. No cutting corners here, you have to be hard-working, make intelligent decisions and must love what you do!
- What’s your favorite part of your job?I never get bored of my job as a consultant. Every new client engagement has new challenges, new technologies to learn, that’s always keeps me going.
- How did you end up with a career in consulting?I started my career in consulting. I did work on staffing roles for longer periods of time but I didn’t find them as fun and I got bored of the monotony.
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever gotten?There is no short cut to success.
- What was your first job?Software engineer for a software company.
- I have lived/worked in the following cities:Lakeland FL, Dublin OH, Kalamazoo MI, Severn MD, Ashburn VA, Boston MA, Irvine CA
- I speak the following languages:English, Urdu, Punjabi
- EducationBachelors in Computer Science, Masters in Computer Science.
- HobbiesTennis, Road trips, Travel, Working out, Family time, Photography.