- Favorite quote“Everything will be ok at the end, if it is not ok, it is not the end.” Many times I have been through hard times, and with patience and working toward a solution, the problem is solved…
- What attracted you to Slalom?I wanted to work for a small consulting firm with a great reputation in the Greater Seattle Area, and Slalom was it!
- ExperienceI have over 30 years of software development mostly as Senior Developer and Software Architect. The vast majority of these years were in the Wireless Communication industry.
- What makes a great consultant?Someone with the passion of learning and an ambition to solve problems and deliver solution. Someone who thrives on change and dynamism of the work environment, the nature of the job and the technology.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?Learning new industries and meeting new people.
- How did you end up with a career in consulting?I wanted to have more flexibility in my time, more exposure to new technology and being able to solve customer’s business problem using Salesforce.
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever gotten?Leave your emotions at home every morning.
- What was your first job?I was a firmware developer at a hardware startup company.
- People would be surprised to hear that...when I was in college, I worked as a volunteer at the Oregon State mental hospital where they once filmed One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
- I have lived/worked in the following cities:Mostly Seattle, Washington; Portland, Oregon and now in Irvine, California.
- I speak the following languages:English, Persian and some French.
- EducationMaster’s in Computer Science.
- CharitiesI am a big fond of Doctors Without Borders and work with them and support them regularly.
- HobbiesWorking out, hiking, hosting family gatherings, cooking and baking healthy foods. I am always coming up with ways to cut down the sugar and fat from food and fill it up with good stuff that the body loves.