- What is your role at Slalom?Consultant focused on user experience design
- What is your experience?Prior to joining Slalom, I held positions in IT, Digital, and Customer Experience with defense, life and annuity, property and casualty insurance, and financial services organizations. I also have experience advising technology start-ups and non-profits.
- What was your first job?Head chef at a Japanese restaurant
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as……a car detailer or farm hand, both interesting learning experiences
- I have lived/worked in the following cities…Albany/Troy, NY; Pittsfield, MA; Hartford, CT; London, UK
- I speak following languages…English, Spanish (Basic)
- Charities, causes, or institutions I currently do/plan to support in the future…Jane Doe No More, National Wildlife Federation, Muslim Soup Kitchen Project, International Mountain Biking Association, National Geographic, United Way of America, Consumer Reports, Goodwill Industries International, Foodshare, NPR, Wikimedia Foundation, Water.org, World Wildlife Fund, TED Conferences, WWOOF