- What attracted you to Slalom?The opportunity to work for a company whose focus is on businesses in the community. Too often a traveling model leads to less success without the vested interest of coming through for companies in your community.
- What makes Slalom great?While our local model and focus on consultant satisfaction are very important to our success, Slalom's focus on always doing the right thing for our people. our clients, and our communities is what makes Slalom great.
- ExperienceI have been working with clients with a focus on their business application strategy for the past 20 years including my tenure at Slalom since 2006. I have had the privilege since late 2014 to lead Slalom Sales which has led to our internal implementation of Salesforce to help drive our client interactions and seeing Slalom’s sales strategy come to life.
- EducationI graduated from SMU with a Major in MIS and a Minor in Economics.
- HobbiesTraining and racing in triathlons, mountain biking, and spending time with my amazing kids.