- Favorite quote“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- What attracted you to Slalom?The passion, diversity and entrepreneurial spirt of the people here at Slalom. I truly believe our profession offers one of the most amazing careers possible. We get the opportunity to help emerging companies to major global brands solve some of their most complex business challenges on a daily basis.
- ExperienceI joined Slalom in 2010. Prior to Slalom, I worked for Accenture within both the strategy and technology practices. Before my consulting career began I was a professional triathlete.
- ExpertiseIndustry expertise in the areas of Software, Telcom, and Media & Information. Practice area expertise in Strategy & Operations, Customer Engagement and Organizational Effectiveness.
- What was your first job?Stock boy at family hardware store in the Bay Area
- I have lived/worked in the following cities…San Francisco, Honolulu (Hawaii) and Manila (Philippines)
- EducationBachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Duke University. Minor in Markets & Management.
- HobbiesTriathlon, SUP, skiing (snow and water), music of any kind