- Favorite quote“Failure is not an option!” I am not sure who the quote can be attributed to but it is one my father used to say. To me it means there is always an option, or a solution. It may not be the perfect answer but if we think creatively and work together we can always find a way.
- What attracted you to Slalom?The people and the culture of the organization. Slalom attracts amazing talent and that is hard to pass by. Also the opportunity to build a uniquely Canadian company that adapts Slalom’s local model and leverages the Slalom success in other markets, is something you don’t get to do every day!
- ExperiencePrior to joining Slalom, I spent 27 years with Accenture in various local and global roles in Canada, North America and Europe.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?I love solving problems and I love working with teams. Nothing gets me more jazzed that being able to help a client figure out the answers to their business and technology challenges.
- How did you end up with a career in consulting?One of my friends from University (over a beer) suggested I apply and the rest is history.
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever gotten?If at first you don’t succeed…try, try again!
- What was your first job?My first job was working in my father’s business sweeping floors and cleaning up. I used to head there from school and weekends.
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as...A truck driver
- I have lived/worked in the following cities:Too many to name…I have had the privilege to live in many places and work all over the world. One thing I did learn though is there is no place like home!
- HobbiesI love to golf, stay active and enjoy the outdoors. Fly fishing has become a recent passion. I also like to cook, especially with friends and family.