Practice Area Lead
Practice Area Lead
- Favorite quote“I am what I am and that's all that I am.” – Popeye
- What attracted you to Slalom?I originally joined Slalom's Dallas team because I was attracted to the local no-travel model. I've since moved to the national team which means that I work with all of our 15 US markets and travel more now than I ever have before in my career. This change was only possible due to the unwavering commitment Slalom has shown to it's core values and the "people first" mentality. Slalom encourages me to embrace the entrepreneurial spirit and make big calculated bets. It's a wild ride and I'm loving every minute of it!
- ExperienceI've worked in the Customer Engagement space for the last 10 years and have focused primarily on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. I've done everything from .NET development to Program Management. I now help manage Slalom's Dynamics relationship with Microsoft in addition to working with my team to deliver world class CRM solutions for our clients.
- What makes a great consultant?A no-nonsense, get it done mentality. What we do as consultants is not always easy and one's ability to roll up their sleeves and complete the tasks at hand is what sets them apart.
- What’s your favorite part of your job?Getting to meet with organizations, both large and small, and help them transform the way they do business.
- How did you end up with a career in consulting?I interviewed for a position as a .NET developer and was (luckily) hoodwinked into becoming a CRM consultant.
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever gotten?Don't take things too seriously.
- What was your first job?Parking lot attendant at my grandfather's hotel.
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as...a Limo Driver.
- I have lived/worked in the following cities:Brownsville, TX and various cities in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex.
- I speak the following languages:English and Spanish
- EducationBachelors in Science from the University of Texas at Dallas. Go Comets!
- CharitiesChild's Play Charity and Andy Caress Melanoma Foundation.
- HobbiesPhotography, Gardening, and Mountain Biking.