Yolande du Preez
Yolande du Preez
- Favorite quote“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- What attracted you to Slalom?Slalom provides the perfect blend of a technology and business focus. The people of Slalom are truly the best and brightest out there. It is a place where you can contribute tremendous value, and push your own limits to reach new heights in your career.
- ExperienceI have been a CRM Consultant for the past 9 years. Before Slalom I worked at 2 Microsoft consulting firms, where I primarily focused on Dynamics CRM.
- ExpertiseCustomer Insight and Strategy, CRM Solution Design and Development (Microsoft CRM and Salesforce.com), Business Analysis and Process Design, Project Management
- What was your first job?My first job in the IT industry was working as an administrator for Microsoft Great Plains, and doing general CRM support for a large Private bank in South Africa.
- People would be surprised to hear that I worked as…An event and marketing planner. I got to pick specialized topics in a specific industry, and build a conference around these hot topics. The insights I gained into the various industries are now very helpful in the CRM and ‘Customer Engagement’ world.
- I have lived/worked in the following cities…Johannesburg, South Africa
New Orleans, Louisiana
- I speak the following languages…Afrikaans (like Dutch)
- EducationAssociated Business Degree from Abraham Baldwin College in Georgia
B.Com Marketing from the University of New Orleans
Various certifications around the Microsoft Technology stack, and Salesforce.com
- HobbiesChess, Kayaking, Biking, Cooking