Building careers and client solutions
Join the next cohort of Slalom cloud residents and embark on a two-year journey to grow your career. Slalom meets you where you’re at—whether you’re entering with a four-year computer science degree or a certificate from a coding boot camp. You and your peers gain experience working on client projects while you build your technical skills. And you have mentors who are always happy to help.
What is the Slalom Cloud Residency?
You’ll build real products for real clients while using leading-edge technologies—and develop confidence while you do it. But we don’t just throw you in the deep end. The first three months of your residency involve dedicated learning time—you’ll acquire skills in emerging cloud technologies and Agile methodologies while earning career-building certifications. You’ll be coached and mentored by renowned professionals whose sole purpose is to develop your curriculum and your career.
What makes this program unique?
We’ve created an innovative program to build future cloud technologists—and we’re excited to do it right. Each new cohort:
- Is inclusive of different geographies, ethnicities, genders, and work backgrounds
- Gets paid time to learn and earn career-advancing certifications
- Works on real-world client projects
- Receives both one-on-one mentoring and small-group coaching
- Has the chance to explore multiple career options and pursue their passion