Your ETHOS for how to reimagine work
We know things are not going back to the way they were. Employees want more flexibility, and employers have started to embrace hybrid and remote working models. The best organizations are focusing on people—listening to what employees, customers, and partners want in the future of work to ensure an inclusive, equitable future.
People are seeking flexibility. Leaders are wondering how to maintain connection among employees and customers. As a result, organizations continue to iterate on the future of work. The stakes are high. Organizations must evolve rapidly, and they need a way to simplify the path. They need a compass for the future.
Watch our video series below to hear thoughtful perspectives on the future of work, or keep scrolling to learn more about Slalom's ETHOS model.
Are you surviving the change or thriving in it?
Our research indicates three themes:
- Flexible. Flexibility is here to stay and is core to the Employee Value Proposition (EVP) of the future, as there are more choices in the marketplace.
- Inclusive. Focus on the people with an emphasis on well-being, humanity, and empathy.
- Connection. This is the greatest challenge and opportunity. We are better together—understand your employee preferences.
The hybrid spectrum
Very few organizations in the future of work will be fully on-site or fully remote, but the middle ground is complex and uncharted. It starts with a hypothesis.
Finding your path forward
Your strategic landscape is unique, and your hybrid model must balance the needs of your business, customers, and employees. How will you navigate the complexities between your landscape and your vision?
Start with your ETHOS:
- Engagement. How do we engage our employees, teams, and customers?
- Talent. What are our strategies for retaining and attracting top employees?
- Health. How will we ensure the safety and well-being of our employees?
- Operations. What are the processes that need to be reimagined?
- Systems. Which systems must change or be adopted?
How it works
Slalom supports organizations across the hybrid journey:
- Strategy alignment. Do you understand the needs and wants of your employees, customers, and business?
- Readiness assessment. Are you aligned on your desired future? Have you considered all the key dimensions, and are you prepared to execute?
- Intervention design. Where should you focus? Have you considered all the impact areas and prioritized based on your strategy?
- Adaptive adoption. Are you making progress toward your desired future? What are you learning, and where should you adjust?
Want to learn more?
Explore some of our latest hybrid work thought leadership.